We Like.... Murchison-Hume Cleaning Products


Yes I know CLEANING PRODUCTS! But these are different... I came over all Gwyneth Paltrow and wanted to find cleaning products that weren't toxic to the environment or my young son especially when he started crawling and poking his fingers into nooks and crannies around our apartment. I stumbled across Murchison-Hume (Sydney) they've developed cleaning products that are quote "Earth, food, child and Pet safe" the added bonus is that they smell amazing.

My favourite being the "Counter Intelligence" food Safe Surface Spray - in
Juniper berry. I think the products are only available in Australia or online but I have linked to the website Murchison-Hume so you can always email them to see if shipping overseas is on their radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment