3 Wonderful things....


I'd like to share three beautiful things with you today.

Beautiful item #1 is this stunning table cloth pictured below which belonged to my mother-in-law and now me - Yippeee! It was hand embroidered and crocheted by her mother-in-law - Anna.



We were going through some cupboards yesterday to make some room for our still yet to be unpacked boxes and out fell a bundle of crocheted pieces and this table cloth which I instantly fell in love with - isn't it Divine? The plan is to get some of the other smaller pieces framed and give them to Anna's Great, Great Grandchildren...

Beautiful item #2 - Evie's Flowers by Belle and Boo. I was so excited (again!) when I found this on etsy especially as it's called 'Evie's flowers' and is for a little princess called Evie who's getting christened this Sunday... the packaging alone was worth the purchase - I love the bunny rabbit and of course the print is just SO LOVELY!


Beautiful item #3 - practical and pretty, I purchased some knitted storage containers from tinylittlestitches on Etsy and they arrived this week on the same day as the Evie's flowers print... they are the most gorgeous colour and are made from up/recycled wool....

No comments:

Post a Comment