Nearly Home

We've literally stumbled across the cutest little house for sale (very little) beachside (more on the side than the beach!) - we were on our way to another open inspection and spotted the house on the way and quickly ran into have a look and instantly fell in love with it.


May the God of Homes be smiling on us for the next week while we sort out all the finance's and sign on the dotted line...



I'm near giddyness with excitment and lack of sleep as I ponder what should go where and on the colour scheme - should I paint the dark wood floors a wonderful dove grey?? I'm currently craving the simple, shaker mixed with subtle beach look pictured.



My thoughts haven't been contained to the interiors - we've had to trade in our the desire for a garden because the house only has a small courtyard but the location of the house is good - Nigel Slater (UK Chef/food writer) has an all white garden so I'm leaning towards this idea - all white flowers mixed with the greenery of various herbs and vegtables and a couple of potted lemon trees... ponder, ponder, ponder...!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Good luck with sorting out all the admin :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. V exciting - I luv the first photo - so nice and simple and clean/beachy looking :-) v jealous of you getting to decorate a whole house! x

    ReplyDelete