So, what's occuring? ....

I'm so into this new(ish) online shop Blodwen, the concept is fantastic two girls from country wales (UK) wanting to revive and keep old traditions and handcrafts alive in turn providing a economic boast to the area and country that they so obviously adore.



I'm sure I'm not alone in appreciating the revival of handmade objects which seem to absorb the effort and skill that went into their making, it's also much nicer knowing its that had that personal touch than something that's been mass produced by a machine and most of the time they are literally one of a kind objects. Lush!


I've a string of birthday's coming up in the UK so I'm wish listing up a few items - plus one or two Christmas presents for myself... (but can I wait THAT long?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment